Beam Dental Plan:
- Your Beam group number is IL05378
- Your BEAMID, can be found on your digital insurance card, available through the Beam App or on the Member Portal.
- You do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. They will be able to find you by your name, date of birth, and BEAMID.
- Once enrollment is activated, you will receive an email allowing you to enroll in the Beam Perks program. You’ll verify your shipping address and select Beam Brush colors for yourself and any dependents. You may also visit the Beam Shop. Have other questions regarding the Member Portal, visit the Beam FAQ page.
- Registration in Beam Perks and/or the Member Portal is not necessary to utilize your benefits.
Beam Dental Customer Service:
- For claims related questions please contact Beam Dental at (800) 648-1179.
Delta Dental Premier PPO Plan:
- Your Delta Dental group number is 11469
- Please allow 10 business days for your insurance to be activated.
- Your member ID is your Social Security number. An ID card will be mailed to the address you provided at enrollment. However, you do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. The provider will be able to verify coverage using your using your name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- Once enrollment is activated, you can register for the Member Connection, where you can print a temporary ID card, view claims information, and enroll in the Enhanced Benefit Program. Registration is not necessary to use your benefits.
- The plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
- To find a participating dentist please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose Delta Dental PPO or Delta Delta Premier.
- Delta Dental also has a mobile app.
DeltaCare HMO plan:
- At the time of enrollment, you need to select a primary dentist located in Illinois. Your facility ID must be selected by the 15th of the month to appear on the next month’s roster. You may begin using your benefits once you are on the roster.
- Your benefits will only apply at your chosen dentist. If you need to see a specialist your primary provider will give you a referral.
- To use your benefits, contact the provider that you selected, and they will find you on their DeltaCare roster.
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose DeltaCare.
- You may update your primary dentist by calling Delta Dental at (800) 942-3772.
- You do not need a card to use your benefits. Your provider will find you on the roster with your name and date of birth.
Delta Dental Customer Service
- Your DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network. A vision ID card is not needed. Your vision provider will use your name and date of birth to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit EyeMed’s provider search. Enter your zip code and under “Chose Your Network”, pick “Select”.
- This ID Card has plan information to reference when visiting a provider
DeltaVision Customer Service
- For claims related questions please contact the EyeMed customer service team at (866) 939-3633.
- To begin using your benefits, download the Teladoc App. Search the app store for “Teladoc”.
- To set up your new account locate and tap the “set up your account” tab at the bottom of the login page.
- Enter the requested information to locate your account.
- Once prompted, select “Hub International” as your group affiliation.
- Confirm and complete the next registration steps.
- Establish a secure password and necessary security steps for log in purpose.
- You will need to update your medical history upon completion of the account setup.
- You can request consultations upon the completion of your medical history.
- Your coverage will become effective on the first business day after you have enrolled.
Teladoc Customer Service:
For questions regarding Teladoc, please call (800) TELADOC (835-2362).
VSP Vision Plan:
- A vision ID card is not required to access service. Your vision provider will need your name and Social Security number to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit VSP’s Provider Search.
VSP Contact Information:
General Contact Information:
- Benefit Partners Technology is pleased to offer a dedicated Support Team. Please contact us at (847) 247-8811.
- Beam Dental: For questions regarding your dental plan, please call: (800) 648-1179.
- Delta Dental: For questions regarding your dental plan, please call: (800) 323-1743.
- DeltaVision For questions regarding your vision plan, please call: (866) 723-0513.
- Teladoc: For questions regarding the telehealth plan, please call: (800) TELADOC (835-2362).
- VSP: For questions regarding your vision plan, please call: (800) 877-7195.